Home / Entertainment News / Student Electrocuted While Swearing With Utility Pole’s Steel Rod

Student Electrocuted While Swearing With Utility Pole’s Steel Rod

Student Electrocuted While Swearing With Utility Pole’s Steel Rod

A student of Eyaen Secondary School, Benin, Edo State, has died after being electrocuted by the steel rod used to reinforce a utility pole.

The incident happened some minutes ago. According to an eyewitness, the utility pole had been hit by a vehicle, making the steel rods embedded in it to be exposed.

The JSS 3 student was said to have been arguing with his colleagues who accused him wrongly. They dared him to swear with any metallic object to prove his innocence. .

Not knowing that the steel rods are electrified, he grabbed one in order to prove his innocence and was electrocuted immediately.

via Amebonation

READ ALSO:
Facebook Comments

About amebonation

No 1 Nigeria's Gossip & Entertainment Site

Check Also

Femi Kuti Slams Charly Boy For Becoming A Gay Rights Activist

Femi Kuti took to Instagram to slam CharlyBoy for his new found role as a …

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *